Hated new comer to best friend to unhealthy foe

Saturday, May 15, 2010

So I don't know of it's just me being overly pro-hippie but since putting bio-fuel in the tank of the new diesel cabby and I would honestly swear that it's driving a whole lot smoother, and I'm getting about 50 extra kilometers to a tank.

Maybe it is just me being overly pro-hippie.

As the 210 000 gallons of crude oil pump out into the Gulf of Mexico and threaten the coastline of America, we seem to have our own little oil disaster.
The ship that docked itself foolishly some time beyond my memory can recall, has started to leak oil out into the line up.
A new wave has developed in front of the boat which has got us all pretty excited, seeing as the owners left us with their nasty wreck, but today was the first time we noticed how this winter could potentially mean oil damage to our coastline.
I met up with Kru and Deon this morning for a surf but soon noticed black oil on our heels and hands. Not only that, there was foul taste and smell that made me feel really disfunctional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP